Sunday, March 1, 2009

2.18.09



It's not always the big victories that matter, it's the small ones that really keep me going. Take, for example, this one. I was in desperate need of caffeine and went to get a Diet Mountain Dew (they taste terrible, but I'm not a coffee or tea drinker, so bear with me). So I see one bottle hanging over the edge like a suicide jumper giving his last words. And I notice with my wit and cunning that another bottle above it would correctly knock this sucker down and give me double the pleasure and double the shakes.

I put in the correct change, push the buttons and Bam! Win two for the good guys. Pardon my slightly creepy whispering and that I sound like a moron who just won several tickets at the "Wack-A-Mole" at Chuck E. Cheese. My days are nary as exciting as this.

No comments:

Post a Comment